Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Wednesday, September 21

In the Beginning... or Why shall I Blog?

For many years I have let my muse lay dormant. At a particular point in my (past), while I was screaming into the darkness to be heard over the deafening sounds of chaos, I paused in a moment of reflection and actually listened to the cacophony that I railed against. To my surprise I realized that the discordant sound was actually all of the multitude of other voices crying out into the darkness trying desperately to be heard. This revelation shocked me as I understood the reason that it felt that I was alone in facing down the darkness, was because that everyone else was busy with the same battle against the Black Fear.

I swallowed my pride and no longer added my voice to the din that seemed to make the darkness so much more oppressive and began to walk in silence along the long circuitous road that lay before me. Many long years have I walked, most times alone though occasionally with others sharing light, hope and love, through darkness and light and back again along the path I find before me.

I have passed though a point on my journey where I need to send forth my (thoughts/energy) into the outer realms. I have no agendas with my postings other than to share a mirror of a moment from my path. Those who happen to examine these shards that I share are free to agree or disagree, love or hate, or have any kind of opinion that they may have about what I share here. For these are moments from my path and there is room for all varied paths in the great circle of spirit that we are all a part of.

So here I go, following the twists and turns of my path as it leads to the center and out again, speaking again into the darkness. There will be moments of deep introspection as well as flitting whimsey, even moments exploring the dark places all extremes of which are encompassed in the fullness of my life experience. So I acknowledge all of those who share these moments with me.

Namaste'