Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Thursday, September 29

Dragoncon pics

Okay so I haven't posted in a couple days because I'm working on several posts concurrently instead of focusing on one *grin*. So many things want to come out at the same time and I don't want to lose any of the pieces.

So as a stipend to tide everyone over, here is a link to my pictures that I've posted online from Dragoncon 2005