Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Monday, October 3

The Wisdom of Crones

Following the path of spirit and intuition tonight, not really hungry for anything in particular, I wander the streets of a city not my own looking for a place to have my evening sustenance. As it would happen my meanderings led me to the Olive Garden which was doubly strange since I had italian cuisine for lunch and I generally space out having the same type of meals.

So this missive goes out to the two elderly ladies who had a table next to mine that pulled me into their discussion of cults and the nature of evil. The answers that you seek are available to you, as you well know it is always better to question your existence than accept what is handed to you on blind faith. Thank you ladies for reminding me of that.

Blessed be, and let spirit accept you with the warmth and love that you are due.