Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Tuesday, February 14

A daily ritual?

Like so many times lately my train of thought keeps shifting from moment to moment being influenced by some of the minutae around me.  I will start this missive with the hope that it will end up somewhere around where it needs to go.

 

I've been blocking up some of my energy lately by not being able to bring myself to write like I want to be able to...  And I will have to bring myself to discuss that part of my puzzle sometime soonish also.

 

I woke up this morning with a couple of ideas or "catch phrases" that I could expand into a blog and its only the fairly obviously inspired by valentine's day one that I will probably end up writing...  But it does kinda bother me a bit that I'm not sure if I can remember the other one clearly enough at the moment that I am not sure that I will ever be able to write about it. 

 

Its bad enough that I have been battling against writer's block...

Railing against walls and battlements that I placed in my own mind many years ago.  Immersing myself in hopes and fears trying to find the path to the keys that I hid from myself so long ago.

 

(Pardon me while I take a moment to observe some of my daily rituals...  The comic section of the paper and a relatively new addition to my daily pattern... Sudoku.  I must continue some of my basic patterns while I'm at work so I must ride the swells and waves to navigate through shark infested waters *sigh*)

 

- - -

 

A few moments of hand holding and answering fairly basic questions later...

 

A reminder note to myself (so somebody remind me later if necessary to write about it *grin*) the other blog pattern was going to be about the nature of journaling and how it intersects with blogging.

 

I happen to look down at the section of the newspaper that hold the comics and notice an article on the front of that section.  I have it sitting closed up in preparation of returning it the person I have borrowed it from... (I cannot at this moment dredge up a memory of ever having bought a paper myself but usually borrowing someone else's... *wry grin*  remind me to write about my days as a paperboy)

 

And there I go driving down tangents of tangents *evilgrin* it almost makes me think about chaos mathematics again...  The article in question manages to inform me that today on Valentine's day is also the release date of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

 

Is it any wonder why I feel the need to pop my neck from time to time?  *sigh*

 

okay enough peramubulating... now to start weaving the thread of a memory...

 

- - -

 

It looks like I will have to persue this thread later...  a number of errant things are demanding a larger share of my processing.  There are many times at work when I find myself thinking about the process whereby one can boil a live frog. *wry grin*

 

Will share more later.