Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Thursday, December 15

I didn't expect Inspiration to strike

lately I tend to run into all kinds of distractions whenever I attempt to combine serious blogging thoughts with actually being in front of the computer to type them...

I can summon amazing amounts of wittiness and insight when I am driving or observing some of the chaos patterns inherent in technical based work enviornment... or even getting real with one on one conversations.

But when I try to create a space where I can develop and harness the emotions and creativity I fall into some of the traps I created for myself. I run afoul of my own defense mechanisms that are meant to keep out the scary dark things.

My focus will shift without me realizing it and suddenly I'm three tracks away from where I started.

Well I finally started one of my important tracks... It's been kicking around for awhile.

A number of people already understand the context and what suprises me is that I haven't felt obligated to define the context more tightly. That may happen in the fullness of things and those who think they know may have a mysterious smile or two.

But I truly don't know what the destination is.

This one is all about the journey.