Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Tuesday, November 29

It's been awhile, I know

Well its been almost a week since I've had internet access and I've probably forgotten more things that I wanted to blog about than I remember. I had an excellent trip driving my mother to st louis to her sisters house for our thanksgiving festivities. Lots of conversation and process working were done on the drive (she wouldn't let me pull out the laptop, the mp3 player, or a book... but then I did all the driving on the way there so maybe that's a good thing *evilgrin*) We helped each other deal with our personal insecurities about the future, during eight hours you can cover a lot of ground. We dealt with business matters and personal matters... I finally brought myself to the point where I could talk to my mother about the fact that I am aware that I am rather "stuck" where my father is concerned and that it has become one of the largest issues in my life right now. Intentionally or not, I am almost overly aware of the influence that my father has had on my life and my worldview.

So I am going to start writing letters when I can find or create the time (so to speak) to the errant gentleman. Its time for me to start speaking up for myself... After all, no one else is the master of my destiny. Time to take back that which is rightfully mine. For better or worse.