Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Sunday, November 13

And open the floodgates


as the phrase goes, "Ask and ye shall receive"

I asked to be inspired and at times I almost feel like the poor misguided soul who trapped the muse and kept her a slave to his whim. When she finally regained her freedom sho repaid him by giving him what he desired. A veritable flood of inspiration, more than he can effectively share with the world and ends up in the asylum trying to write on the walls with his bloody fingers.

Well not quite that bad but I am starting to have scraps of papers and notes with inspirations and epiphanies and sometimes just innocuous comments piling up and not always able to focus quite properly to actually format my internal monologue in a matter where it can be communicated in a clear and concise manner.

So I take the middle road on occasion. Its easier to fight inertia with momentum on your side, even if at first that momentum may not appear to be pointed in the proper direction. Hence some of the ... como se dice... effectiveness of the labyrinth... Once you step into the labyrinth you will always be moving forward no matter how it twists and turns and what images and revelations you may find on your path