Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Saturday, October 29

At the airport again!

As I sit here in a strangely empty (compared to two weeks ago) airport waiting to leave Corpus Christi and head back to Atlanta again, of course I reflect on my trip and work.

Last friday I was focusing on getting back into the rhythym of the Atlanta office again when all of a sudden I was informed that I was being sent back to Corpus again. Not really a suprise especially since local management at Corpus had already tried to extend my previous trip but it was denied somewhere in the atlanta office.

So of course the look on my face was not exactly eager or ambitious at that moment, there I was thinking about the plans I had already made for my next week and the weekend.

The trip to see my mother... cancelled.
An evening seeing a very good Celtic Rock band live with good friends... cancelled.
The prep time I was hoping for to prepare for a Halloween party... cancelled.

Nothing that was entirely life or death but definitely things I had got excited and prepared for.

Upon seeing my face, the individual telling me about my trip suddenly says, "You don't have to go if you don't want to."

And my mind briefly did the processing and then I shrugged and accepted the trip since under the circumstances of the moment I really was the best choice to go and assistance was greatly needed. All other choices would have been either innapropriate or more critical to the running of the department in atlanta.

I tried to make the best of it, I had an invitation to a Gourmet food and wine evening at a great local restaurant that I had accepted with dignity and thankfulness even though I had thought at the time that I would be unable to attend to it.

So I made my reservation, tried to create other plans that would have made my trip much more enjoyable then the last one had been...

By monday night all of my plans had failed to develop properly. For example since the Restaurant had not received enough reservations, the special evening was cancelled. *sigh* and I really liked the descriptions of some of the food stuffs that were gonna be prepared fresh.

But overall despite trials and tribulations I am confident and happy overall about my trip. I know that I brought a lot of light and understanding to many people and I was able to help teach something to everyone I met.

So to quote the philosopher Jagger, "Sometimes you can't get what you want..."


Oh... and according to the phone call from one of my room mates informs me that the townhouse has been without heat since at least monday. Joy!