Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Thursday, October 20

An evening in an Irish Pub

It's kinda sad to spend an evening in an irish pub with a singer playing on his acoustic guitar belting out ballad after ballad (many songs of which are definitely a trip down amnesia lane), but he doens't know any really good Irish Drinking songs.

I asked him about "Barret's Privateers" and " The Old Dun Cow" but got fairly blank looks... come on, people... Irish pubs are supposed to be about Irish Drinking songs... *sigh*

Well At least I have plans for next thursday to go see Emerald Rose perform at Meehan's next Thursday night.

But in his defense, Jason Marcum at Limerick's tonight did play a couple of ballads that spoke to me... Especially when he played "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot.

I could almost swear that I have a painting of the Edmund Fitzgerald in the painting I have inherited from my father. The Edmund Fitzgerald as I remember it sank in Lake Superior which I spent a good number of years near to as I grew up...

Enough babbling for now... more later...