Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Friday, October 14

I haven't posted in awhile...

... cuz I've been wrapped up in thinking really deep thoughts. Kinda understandable but still I do feel kinda quilty for not sharing. Strangely enough my attempts to bring myself out of that dark space I was in involved me spending my time reading through the entire run of several webcomics that I haven't had the fortune to read until now.

Including Queen of Wands whose storyline is complete now but the creator is in the process of reprinting with comments about each episode. Many things about this storyline run had resonance for me, and I won't go into those for now.

I also read through


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

which I could grab a banner for even though I couldn't find one for the Queen of Wands... which is a shame...

So I'm mostly out of my funk now and went to dinner tonight at a restaurant here in Corpus that I spent almost every single night at last time I was in Corpus, Assagia Honolulu... Well anyways the first time I went there on this trip I was seated for about 15 minutes or so before I got upset and angry and decided to walk out. (not even having a member of the wait staff give you water or the obligatory bread can do that when a couple who arrived much later than you gets that privelege can do that to you.)

When i drove away I called information and called the restaurant and asked to speak to the manager. I was promised that I would be taken care of the next time I arrived at the restaurant. As upset as I was and knowing how limited my time was in Corpus I replied, "We shall see."

So on my final night in Corpus Christi I decided to wander into the restaurant that had royally pissed me off and see what kind of evening it would be (I really wanted to forgive them since the food had been extraordinary). nWell pretty quickly I was recognized and given all kinds of preferential treatment (Did I mention when I had called before that the manager I had asked to speak to had recognized me as I had walked out in a huff as a good customer and was properly effusive). So I walked in tonight on afriday night which should and was be a very busy night fo rhem and was fairly quickly met with very obvious bowing and scraping.

I was told fairly early on that my dinner was on the house and I was almost constantly asked if I was okay and/or taklen care of. I even received my food ahead of people who had been seated before me. which kinda bothered me, since I was only seeking to be treated as I should have the first time which was in the order I had arrived and as if I was a valued customer (which should have been a given for any kind of service industry nowadays)

Ah well it was an interesting eveing with very good seafod... but I refuse to let them gove me the entire evening for free... I asked for them to still give me abill for my glasses of wine that I imbibed.

I don't have any great universal insites to share at this particular moment but I thought I shoudl keep in touch. There will be more postings in the future. But right now I'm gonna finish the last bottle of wine that I've got in my hotel room before IU have to fly back tomorrow. Pouring it down the drain or pouring it down the drain would be alcohol abuse and I am not gonna let myself go to that particular Irish hell.

Until next time...