Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Saturday, October 22

*Sigh* Back to texas again...

Okay I was informed late yesterday that I was going back to texas again... I fly out tomorrow afternoon for another week.

The reason why this ends up being annoying is because before I left texas the last time, the locals had already foreseen this need and we tried to just get my last visit extended. Which of course with corporate mentality and way of doing things that request was denied.

So now after coming back to Atlanta and making social plans for some very fun events (like seeing Emerald Rose in concert next thursday and a costume party next saturday), I'm now abandoning my plans yet again and playing nice for the corporate world... Who I no longer believe appreciates such things. When did I lose my faith in corporate america? Like I ever really had any to begin with *grin*, but... *shrug* I guess I still have moments of naivete.

I'm gonna at least try to fly back to atlanta in time to rush back to the apartment, take a quick shower, and show up fashionably late to the costume party wearing my Petruccio mask *evilgrin*

And I had just found out where I can get a pony keg of imported Bavarian Ale to bring to the party... Doesn't look like that will happen for this particular event. Maybe next time.

Enough rambling... gotta get back to packing.