Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Sunday, November 13

Back to the beginning?

that was a bit of advice I was given, though second hand, from a lovely soul who has some connections with the book publishing industry...

And because my mind works on more than one level at a time, it made me pause.


Which beginning? To what moment, what seed kernel does this advice refer to?

I have been thinking about many possibilities...

The obvious one is the specific message that I was encompassing at the moment I actually created the blog... though part of my mission statement included the wandering nature of this venue as it has developed, a partial parallel to the wandering of my thoughts just played out on a different time scale.

Could it be a reference to the moment that I decided, "Dammit, I am gonna blog despite it being the trendy thing to do nowadays..."

Is it a reference to a thought form that has only manifested in my consciousness recently about possibly setting up a second blog devoted to writing letters to my deceased father?

Can it be about the open communication that my ex wife and I did not have from the very beginning of our relationship?

Should I start writing about my life from the very beginning as far back as I remember?

Or is it a reference to the Beginning? (Read that with big capital letters and an intense narrative echo)

which is also fitting because of one of my still unpublished but saved blog titles is about Creation and Evolution...

lets see where the road takes us.

Ever on.



knowing me... I'll probably try to answer "All of the Above"

but I tend to be ambitious like that when the muse is upon me