Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Monday, November 14

Following my own sidetracks

occasionally I find that I need to distract myself in order to ensure that I am maintaining the proper perspective on myself...

*rereads what he just wrote*

*shrug*

sometimes I even confuse myself *grin*

but as one of those ancient philosophers taught, in confusion you are in the best place to learn.

hmmm... I think I'm sidetracking my sidetrack *evilgrin*

back to the original intention of this particular missive.

In context and out of context both I find the one of the latest comics from Order of the Stick verra verra eeteresting. So I am gonna share with no comments from my internal peanut gallery at this time.