Walking My Labyrinth

As I walk along, I find that I am drawn to holding my musings and moments up to the Mirror to allow proper reflection. As I examine my life and thoughts and the teachings of Spirit contained therein, I invite any and all to partake or not of my ramblings. You may be walking a different path, or in a different place on the great wheel of spirit but allow the divine thread hidden within us all to activate the catalyst for your growth. Namaste'

My Photo
Name:
Location: perpetual confusion

Sunday, December 4

Another semi random Blogthing




Your Heart Is Purple



For you, love is about establishing and developing a deep connection.

If it's true love, it brings you more wisdom and inner strength.



Your flirting style: Sincere



Your lucky first date: An afternoon at a tea house



Your dream lover: Is both thoughtful and expressive



What you bring to relationships: Understanding

What Color Heart Do You Have?


*shrug* been a fairly busy weekend so haven't had time to write in anything other than the notebook I've been carrying around and those are more thought fragments rather than essays... Hmmm... maybe I should post some of those anyways one day.

Anyways, I'm still alive had a great time at the Atlanta Symphony on Saturday night and a great time at a gaming friend's belly dancing review tonight. Will babble more later.